Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Projects

Sometimes I feel awfully scatterbrained - I'm well aware that organization is not my strong suit (Oh, and if you've emailed me and I didn't get back to you, it's probably because I was distracted by something, so feel free to email again and nag until you get a response - I promise I won't get annoyed). At any rate, I thought I'd make a list of the current projects I'm working on in the hopes it motivates me to finish a few of them off.


The Projects (in no particular order):
  • writing a novel (gothic horror, about 60% done)
  • transcription of Kalendarium Hortense (ongoing)
  • Halidai's Instant Feast
  • image processing for "A Noble Boke off Cookry"
  • medieval prayer book (in Middle-English)
  • book/paper of medieval scientific knowledge
  • transcription of Middle-English cookbook
  • construction of various props for RPGs
  • about 100 books to be read
  • menus for 3 different events
  • outfitting a medieval field kitchen

Ugh! That's a lot for someone who still has a day job, and there's a bunch more that I haven't included. I need a staff to follow me around and complete things, kind of like Martha Stewart had - before she went to jail.


No more new projects until I get these done - and this time I meant it!




2 comments:

Steph said...

Sometimes I wish scientists would just figure out how to insta-clone people already! It would give new meaning to the word "multitask." ;)

Jules Frusher said...

I can so sympathise! I have a similar list, which is fine until 'unexpected events' happen - often conected with my daughter or my dog, and then everything gets thrown!